Friday 15 June 2012

Life is simple, don't make it complicated

Holo guise, it's already 2:33 AM here. And i am still sitting in front of laptop and doing nothin'. Oh, i actually typing something random. Don't show me your lawa muka pelik face the moment you're reading this, like kau macam "ape jadah speaking speaking ni" and act like a fool. Stop being curious and proceed reading LOL what am me is kidding. I got really bored right now derrr.

The title was already weird, not really. Aku cuma nak bagitahu rahsia ni. Kau nak tahu tak? Pfft.

I'm a silent person, silent person don't really talk and only talk when it needs. Take note of that and keep dalam paleotak sebelum terus membaca. Ok dah. Back then i don't really have friends, or i can say none. If i have one they already ran FAR away. And i'm not that stupid to chase them. Dah dia tak nak kawan dengan kita, buat apa kejarkan? *Cangkung sambil kuis tanah* I'm hating myself, I hate those innocent people. Because i don't know how to make friends. Why they no wanna be my friend?

Despite through kehidupan yang susah, pancaran sinar bercahaya pada 2010. The moment i was so happy i met her. Her name is Syafika, i remembered her name CLEARLY. Although we don't contact and face to face each other almost for 2 years. My moments with you still fresh in my mind sampai jatuh ke hati. Wah! :D

But that was along time ago. Dia dah pindah ke Setapak. I DO NOT KNOW whether that was her choice or her mom's. I don't hate her, I just don't give a damn. Maybe sekarang dia lebih gembira dekat sana berbanding kat sini kan? Well, i'm happy for her then and wishes good luck on SPM this year. :D

Tapi life aku sangat kesiankan? Sebab kena teruskan kehidupan tanpa manusia menyokong kat belakang kita. At that time depressed is something normal to me. When i get mad i scream. That's all, past is past. She's my past. My future is waiting for me.

Kau tau tak? I'm happy right now, i get to know more friends. Walaupun tak ramai, but what's important i'm happy to get best friend yang baik dan sangat pandai. Sitting next to her, tak paham tanya. Tak paham jugak tanya kawan lagi satu. They helped me so much dalam mata pelajaran.

Just wanna share my moment baru-baru ni paper 2 mathematics aku makin meningkat. Except for paper 1, it was ruined. Totally was disaster. Tapi bukan itu aku nak cakap, aku nak bagi tau markah math paper 2 aku hebat. Sebab my friends are awesome. Kau sangat advantage dapat kawan pandai, folio pun diorang boleh tolong ajarkan. Kau cuma Key-in dan hantar. Siap woi.....

Jangan jadi macam aku. Pilih kawan yang baik dan bijaksana. Or you will end up your disaster life like me. Perasaan aku sekarang ni tak sabar dah nak berhenti sekolah. Ye you'll understand me once kau naik menengah atas.

Aku habiskan ceramah ni dengan ucapan terima kasih kerana membaca. Panjang macam karangan sekolah pulak. Log in off pada pukul 3:27 AM. Salam....

No comments: