Tuesday 5 March 2013

Sneakers

girlish. hish.

I'm not perfect, and I'm not a perfect person. In fact, i'm trying to be one. Although i knew such thing will never happen. Ah, at least I try.

I'm aware of myself I am not knowledgeable as you guys. However, we have given an edge to voice out an opinion. Hence, i hope you guys and the rest of the people should AT LEAST try to be open-minded person. Because i'm trying to express my thought without offending anyone's feeling.

Anyway, I'm attached to this thing called sneakers. I stopped wearing sandals after 14th. Like seriously.

I even wear it when I go to super market. Do you know why? Because it is very comfortable.

That's one.

But in other aspects, I wear sneakers to cover my aurat. Heh.

When I say aurat, it is not all about hijab solely. Yes of course, we have to wear hijab to cover our heads. But apparently now people seem to have misunderstand the definition of aurat.

Aurat is not just about covering your head. But more with the whole body. Except for face and palms. And of course i'm referring with the girl's aurat. Heh.

Therefore, to be shortened, feet is also part of aurat. And we need to cover it. That's all.

Islam is simple. The problem is ours. People nowadays tend to make it more complicated.

And i still don't get why. I cannot brain this.

If you are not gangstah like me, just wear socks, and followed with sandals. That's thousand times better than from those who wear high heels.

When I was 12th, i wear hijab. But i don't cover my aurat properly. Why? Because i wear T-Shirt. We can see our arms. Arms is also part of aurat.

See? Sometimes we think that we're good Muslims but we're actually not.

I'll give you one story.

After Ali finished bathing, he went straight to the kitchen for looking his mom. He suddenly saw nasi lemak when he pass by dining table. It looks delicious. Two packets of nasi lemak makes him tempted. Ali took off the food cover and opened two packets of nasi lemak with the speed. After finished eating, he just leave the place. JUST LIKE THAT. LIKE A BOSS. WITH NO MERCY. There is no way he gonna throw up the food from his stomach and put it back as it is. Ali is selfish.

Nasi lemak cannot be returned. For forever. Like our virgin girls. How do you want to get back? Sendiri mau pikirlah... mana ada dara boleh dikembalikan. Kau giler ke? Haha!

When you cover your aurat not in proper way it is just like when you cover your food with transparent 'tudung saji' that u still can see the WHOLE thing. And makes certain people tempted.

That's why we are obliged to cover ourselves. That's why there is a definition of 'Menutup aurat mengikut Syariat yang ditetapkan oleh Islam.'

You don't have to wear Hijab like Ustazah, as long its cover your chest it's enough.

I talked too much today.

Assalamualaikum.

2 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

thanks ingtkan akk

err xke pakai sneakers tapinye

Al-Iman Lee said... [Reply to comment]

@Iffah Afeefah sesame kak. takpe, pakai stokin pun boleh..... hehe