Saturday 2 March 2013

Wish


I have one wish, and it should be granted! This is what i'm going to do, few days before receive my SPM's result, i has decided to deactivate my facebook account. For what? To avoid from being asked such a common question which has become a tradition in Malaysian society. E.g;

"How many A's you have got?"

This has been a compulsory question for my uncle and aunty since ancient times. Oh, sorry. I might have gone a little overboard with the words of my parable. Frankly speaking, i hate it. Moreover with the presence of my new same aged step-cousin made me felt insecure. How can I beat him to the death? He is so genius. Without doubt I will be compared to him.

But, that will happen if I get bad result. However, if I get good result, my facebook will stay as it is.

I have been through into this dark world when I was 12 and 15. And for Allah sake i don't want to remember my past incident. I clearly remember how I can't faced my family properly because I'm too ashamed of myself. I failed to be a good daughter and I failed to make them proud.

SAD.

Huh, apparently i might delete my facebook account as well because I get a feeling that I will be shattered on 20 March 2013. The date from rumors that have been spread around on the social network, that's what I heard at least.

No comments: