Saturday 20 April 2013

Bread vs Nasi

Assalamualaikum. Please answer my greetings first.

How are you guys?

Hope you guys live in fantastic life.

Let's be crazy.

Let's be a cool person.

Anyway, I have this weird appetite.

I PREFER to eat bread rather than nasi.

Why nasi?

Why not rice?

Suka hati akulah. Ade aku kesah?

HahAHahA

No, seriously.

I don't know man, I think i could have died if there are NO BREAD at my house!

No nasi, means i'm OKAY. Still can be crazy.

No bread, means NOOOOOOOOOOO. Give me a chance to live bro.

SAD D:

Because bread can do anything.

They can....

Poof! Magic!

be eaten with milo. Tea. Coffee. :DDD

be eaten with curry or lauk-pauk.

be eaten with egg. Oh damn i want one now.

be eaten with hot dogs, nugget.

be eaten... just like that yo!

Gardenia is my top favourite bread. Such a lovelies, such a beauts, such a softy. Yay!
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

-END OF MY BREAD STORIES-

So... this is awkward. You can bookmark this page now. ahaks!

I read back my recent post, yeah about that ketua tingkatan. It has been my most viewed post EVERRR. Because of that post too, i get some few comments. They all like weirdo.

I receive some of good comments, which i do not deserve it. I'm a boring person!! Why did you say that i am amazing? That's ridiculous man. I. Cannot. Brain. This. Shit. No i just can't. I don't know whether i should be flattered or not. :/

No comments: