Thursday 2 May 2013

1 Malaysia

I've read Muhammad Khairul's status, I absolutely salute him, this guy receive massive respect from me. I applaud for his braveness to speak out the truth. This is what we call a true Malaysian.

Different skin colors will not change the fact that we are different, because we ain't no different, we are 1 Malaysia. And I do think we need to get treated evenly no matter what races you are. Be fair and square.

In my opinion, we still have a chance to create a peaceful country as long as all nations must be united, respect each other's culture and religion.

As a human, we have given an edge to voice out an opinion. Hence, use your common sense accordingly to speak the truth, thus you can establish the truth. I believe what I speak is the truth, because like Khairul says; "I believe in justice."

Just 2 my cents. Peace y'all.

p/s: i have been busy finishing my coloring. try to find my own style of coloring. i'm tired. i'm panic.

No comments: