Friday 8 March 2013

Cursing

Hey people. This is a quick post. Yeah really.

I need to type this post like full of speed since i don't have much time left.


Cursing has become a habit to me, when I'm freakin' mad. It's a fact. Who am I to oppose the authentic fact?

Cursing can become a habit, once it became a habit, it's hard to stop.

Anyway, many people do not know about it. Especially my ex-classmates. Since I'm so quite at school. Hehe.

When I was in class, I spend more time sleeping than chatting with friends. My tight brain need some rest. 

So they think I'm just an innocent kid who came from a good family.

While I'm actually not.

Whoa, I'm so pro when being hypocritical without conscious. But what you saw is actually I'm being myself.

People, i may look innocent but i'm not. I sometimes curse A LOT at home. Like, A LOT.

I say the Fcuk word. Like other people. But mostly I say shit. Since shit is less sensitive.

I don't say cibai and lancau. That's just disgusting. I'm not being racist or what. But I hate it when not just my 
chinese friend, but all my friends say that so many times, my head is going to explode.

I don't say babi. Sangat kecelakaan. Bila kita sebut, babi yang dapat nama. LOL.

I do not curse in front of people, especially stranger.

That's better than outright swearing in front of the public.

I have pride. Of course.

I'm like you guys, mate. Don't assume me that i'm innocent like ever, that I never curse. You make me feel guilty.

And i tell you that i'm not even proud of it. Period.

2 comments:

Sitikusmati said... [Reply to comment]

Asdfghjklqwertyuiop


OMG. When I'm reading your whole story, I'm thinking that it's like we have some common characteristics! Can we be friends? (:

You seem amazing. Am a girl, thou haha. And I love reading your blog. Already bookmarked your page. <3

Take care, Iman. Assalamualaikum. (:

Al-Iman Lee said... [Reply to comment]

@Sitikusmati oh wow, melampau betul sampai baca semua my story. okay, thank you yo! appreciate that. so, kite banyak persamaan? tell meh tell me apa yang sama. haha.

yeah sure we can be friends. but i would like to know your name. nickname also can. nice onelah. bukannya sitikusmati. that's scary hahaha.

no i'm not amazing at all. so, you are a girl? i thought you were a boy. because i've read your last comment on my recent's post, ayat you seems kasar. but that's okay.

thank you for loving my posts. thank you for leaving such a nice comments. thank you for bookmarked this page giler tak sangka hahaha. i don't deserve it. no seriously. i'm not a great person.

Waalaikumussalam STM. Please change your name. I'm begging you. rite now derr. hahahaha