Sunday 12 May 2013

Regarding English, and spreading positivity.


(semua tak boleh pakai brader. har har har)

Assalamualaikum,

I'm going to keep on writing in English in my certain post. Yeah I know it's awkward. Because it sounds formal, but yeah it's for my own benefit. So why not? By the way English Language is not my favourite thou'. Those days, my teacher had always reminded to all of us about empowering our English. When you speak English, you can be a cool person.

Strangely, I sounds so serious when I try to speak English. I am aware, that every time I write an entry in English, I tend to be an open minded person. Like... the mature side of me suddenly came out from my body. I try to write all English entries as mature as possible, but apparently some people have misunderstood my intentions, looks like I am trying so hard to convince people that I'm a mature person. No, I'm not. I'm just spreading positivity and helping less fortunate people around the world with my own little ways. :)

Now talking about positive, I once got reprimand by my aunty on social networks regarding my post of my family issues. I hurriedly delete the status right away. Yes truth is sometimes hurts, bro. People can always establishes the truth! Accepting the fact, when people do not know our 'true' intentions. But, not all our intentions can justify the ways. I must admit that I was wrong, and as a normal human, I make mistakes. Setting my mind to be positive, can lead other people to live a productive life.

And by the way typical Malaysians who always follow the trend, stop doing gwiyomi, liking, uploading, sharing, trending it. Following stupid trend is not cool. Because 1+1 the answer is not gwiyomi. Go back to your kinder garden and apologize to your teachers immediately.

You don't need to do hand gestures and make face expressions to grab other people's attentions, just smile. Believe me, your smile are more valuable than those gwiyomis. Smile is sunnah. Smile is sadaqah. You smile, you get pahala. You gwiyomi, you get bashed. Jangan jadi gedik, penampo makan dia.

This is just my 2 cents. Peace no war. Weee! :D

2 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Well, there's grammar mistake. Nvm, practice makes perfect! :DD

Much love from the Pluto, http://alienfromthepluto.blogspot.com/

Al-Iman Lee said... [Reply to comment]

@Alien Ohsem me english is no good. thanks for dropping by. love reading ur blog. harharhar